Sunday 29 June 2014

New buys !!


Hey!
So as it's been pay day I have gone on a mad shopping spree and have bought a few items of clothing.(as every girl does)

My first buy is from @chicempire clothing line on Instagram and they also have a website. 



I bought this beautiful gold snakeskin skirt at a bargain price as it was on sale. 

 If you sign up to their mailing you  will receive a special code that will get you £5 off their first order!!  

Next purchase was from River island. 
These shoes have been on my want list for ages. I was lucky enough that when I purchased them they were only £15 bargain!!! Great for styling this summer and so comfy. 

Final purchases was from missguided (my fave online shop). 
I bought a pair of white high waisted jeans a great staple item for the summer and much cheaper thank the topshop Joni jeans.a cropped checked boyfriend shirt great over jeans for everyday wear. A tropical print body. It's a great style and can be dresses up and down. 
Styled with my high waisted jeans


And finally a jumpsuit with paisley pattern so comfortable and great to style with sandals.
 Quick picture of me wearing the jumpsuit 


That is all the items I have bought this week. Hopefully I can save my money but I love clothes so much. There will probably be a few more cheeky buys. Will keep you updated :)


Thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment