Tuesday 22 July 2014

Laundry boutique


I have recently received a lovely item for the online shop laundry boutique. Which you can search for them on my Instagram or check them out in their website http://www.laundryboutique.co.uk

I was lucky enough to have a cami top. They have a celebrity style clothing but obviously not at celebrity prices. 

The cami is a silky material and very light weight which is great for summer. As there is a few colour in the top it can match up with a lot of items. 




I teamed the beautiful cami top with my missguided white jeans so great to style I would size down as this size 8 is big. But depends in what kind of fir you are looking for. And also my trusty riverisland sandal. Which I think is now sold out online. If it hadn't been as hot as it has been I would team It up with a leather jacket :). 



I you would like to buy anything off the website I have a discount code 'fashioncwtch10' which gets you 10% off 

Can't wait to style and wear this top more


Thanks

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment