Tuesday 15 July 2014

Lavender fields

Hey 
Sorry for the lack of post I have been on a little trip away and I had no signal 😯. 
But while I was away took plenty of pictures for the blog. 



I stayed in a little cottage and it was so beautiful near the coast. I stopped off in this little tea room when I got there. It's so so adorable. As I was in Devon I had to have a cream tea. So gooooooddddd!! 



I wore and outfit that would be comfortable for the journey down there



I wore my gingham Joni jeans from topshop. I always tend to roll the bottoms up not only because I am so short but also I like showing a little white trim. It was very convenient that I also wore a lilac vest too from primark to go with the lavender fields. The jacket I wore is one of my favourites from missguided. A suede kimono style with tassels. And also from missguided are my black mules for the first wear out of them they were very comfy. I also can't forget my eBay bargain sunglasses. This style is so in ATM 







(Me in the car on the way to my holidays )


I will leave you with a lovely picture of the coast that I took on the first day. More holiday outfits to come. 

Thanks 
Xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment