Thursday 3 July 2014

Shopping outfit

So I went shopping in Cardiff today. And to my horror I didn't buy anything.

I did fancy some mom jeans from topshop which might be a new buy (fingers crossed) 

For my outfit I wore something that is easy to get around with which is fairly to change out of, when changing out of to try new clothes. 

How cute is this bodysuit from missguided so summery looking and the cut is lovely. (I do love a selfie when my makeup is done nice)

Sorry for the terrible quilty in photo :(
I teamed up my top with my fav Joni jeans from topshop. They are so stylish and fitted. I also love my sandals from riverisland. They are berkinstock style and are easy to wear.
I wore my faux leather jacket from primark about a year ago. The cut is so lovely and looks so more expensive that what it is. 

I'm not really an accessories kind of girl so don't add anything to my outfits. If anyone could help would be much appreciated. 


Thanks.  
  Me trying on my mom jeans. 
What do you think? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment