Tuesday 12 August 2014

Neon pink to make the boys wink


Sorry for the lack of of post. Had a mad week. I have been ill and my dog had to sadly be put down. 
 On to my outfit. I love this dress from glam boutique. They have been selling clothes on Instagram and have their own website now. 

This dress is lovely with its neon pink colour and has a lovely white contrast detail great to wear on a night out. The fit was really nice but you do have to size up I am an 8 normally and this is a ten. The dress is lovely and really makes you look lovely and tanned. 
It's also really really nice that the dress is a stretchy material. Sometime you can feel frumpy in tight fitted dress but i felt comfortable wearing this beautiful dress. 
 
I wore my lovely dress with my trusty white boots from asos so cute and goes well with the white contrast trim. 


Now I need  to have a night out to wear with it. A lovely white bag would go with the crisp white detail 






















Thanks 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment