Friday 24 October 2014

Khaki and tartan

And And It's starting to get colder so it's time to start wrapping up and layering clothes. My must go to start the layering
Is a scarf. From last year I had a lovely tartan scarf from miss selfridge which I nearly wore with ever outfit so comfy and snuggley to keep you warm. I was originally looking for a red tartan scarf but love this burgundy/berry one so much better. 
I teamed my lovely scarf with my new missguided top with a khaki colour and mesh sleeves. Which hits the a/w colour trend. I teamed it up with my go to topshop joni jeans. And also from my last post I wore these lovely boots from missguided. And I think also these boots go with a lot. They can be worn all day and don't hurt which is always a plus. :)  













  


            Top- missguided
            Scarf- Missselfridge 
            Jeans- topshop 
            Boots- missguided 


Thanks 
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Perfect scarf for this winter season! Great size too! X

    All black errythin'fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete