Monday 6 October 2014

Perfect autumn coat

I'm I have been busy (again sorry)but thought as its getting colder would start getting a few autmn winter looks on the go. 

In this look I am wearing a beautiful duster coat from a new site we run this . It has beautiful pocket detail and trim. And even tho I am short it isn't too long but can still look good on the taller girls.  They also have this black coat in baby pink as well :). A duster coat is perfect to layer up when it is starting to get cold but even if it get even colder can add a few more layers. 
I styled my duster coat with a boyfriend size slogan tee from missguided my trusty Leigh jeans from topshop and my new favourite boots from missguided . They are so comfy and although have a geek I could easily wear them all day. 

I will also be doing a giveaway with we run this  by using the hash tag #niaxwerunthis will be updating on my Instagram when it will be up and running. 








 






Thanks 
Xx

1 comment: